Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Is Success for Everybody?


This is definitely one of the most asked question around the world: is success for everybody? 

Some people say it is not. Success is only for the chosen ones and nobody else. But this is actually true?

Certainly not! I believe that those people who say this thing are the ones who don’t want the success to be theirs. That’s right: they prefer to stay in their comfort zone and blame the “fate” for their lack of success in life and like to feel sorry for themselves.

We were created with an enormous potential. That’s the good part. The bad part is that we don’t develop it and we don’t materialize it. We could be far further in file if we would think and act at our full potential. What am I trying to say with this: I want to say that success is in every one of us. Success doesn’t chose us, but we chose the success
.
You may think that this is only my opinion and that’s what I thought also, but I was surprised when I heard famous speakers like John Maxwell and Paul Martinelli having the same opinion with me.

I hope that this helped you to look in yourself and dig out the success and the potential that has been given to you.

Here is another bloger who talks about self-development: http://www.dragosroua.com/
Make shure you check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment