Monday, November 12, 2012

Hello Everyone!

Hello good people! I am now on the internet ready to blog. My name is Andrew, I'm 18 years old and i am a business man. Yes, I am involved in a multi-level marketing company and that makes me some kind of a business man, but that's not important. I started this blog because I wanted to share with you stuff I learned from my experience and not only.
I believe that everyone should be interested in developing himself as a better person in this society, and that's why I started this blog. I want you to learn from me and I want to learn from you and your experiences. It is said that a person who learns from his own mistakes is a smart person, a person who learns from others mistakes is even better and a person who doesn't learn neither from his mistakes nor someone else's is a mediocre person. I hope that we are not included in the last one.
So, how are we going to make this? I will chose a topic to discuss each week. That topic could be suggested as well. For this week the topic will be "Success".
Stay tuned and take care of yourselves. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment